OSIRT Version: 3.2.0 (16-02-2017)
Download Installable Version
Install OSIRT on your system
SHA256: DA5884FA892BA03D5EE723A0E4F0CCFAA07F6906A9120F4061ACEE350918A3B2Download Portable Version
Unzip and use, no install needed
- Text Previewer added
- Page source, links, etc are now displayed in a Text Previewer (similar to the image and video previewer), this allows notes to be added.
- Save as JPG added when saving images in the Image Previewer
- Extract all links on webpage
- Right Click on webpage and select 'Extract all links on page'
- Options under Advanced Browser Settings now allow to set a proxy server
- Reports can be exported as XML which will allow users to style their own reports using XSLT
- If you create a nice style sheet, please feel free to e-mail it over and I'll host here for others to use.
- Updated Tor Expert Bundle, and changed the way Tor connects via OSIRT
- This fixes an issue of when a CAPTCHA was presented on some sites.
- Exported report folder is also placed in the case container
- Downloads now use the default Save As... download dialog
- This allows for downloading of certain content blocked by the previous custom download manager
- The default location for the hash export has changed from the Desktop to Documents
- Added functionality to enforce only one instance of OSIRT being open at a time.
- This fixes an issue where the database experiences an error.
- Context menu items (the menu that opens when you right click) now has some sensible ordering.
- Downloading of images (where right click > save as is used) within Tor has been disabled due to a bug. All other functions in Tor mode still work.
- Updated GCSP stamps
- Changes to default values and other minor interface cosemtic changes
- Fixed PDF saving in image previewer
- Fixed bug where the cursor would change to a hand after taking a screenshot on the Google search results
- Downloaded files with the same file name now have a date and time stamp appended to them to make them unique.